Monday, February 11, 2013

Use Google Drive on iPad!

       I comment on the post A Short Guide to Using Google Drive on Your iPad from the blog named Free Technology for Teachers. The author give extremely detailed instructions on the post to direct reader how to use Google Drive on iPad. He posted a lot of pictures, there are just several of them below.



    Google Drive is a useful and convenient tool for both teachers and students. As a student, I use it frequently to share my opinions with other group members when doing some group work. As a teacher in the future, I can also use it to communicate with my students. They can post their questions there, then I give them some instructions. Now I learn how to use it on iPad, it becomes more convenient. IPad is much easier to carry than laptop, therefore when I think of some ideas I can post them in no time before I forget some points.
    The author direct the readers to install the app and use it on iPad step by step. So I think it is a valuable material deserves to be known by more people.

1 comment:

  1. I am planning to get an iPad soon, so your post was very timely and very helpful.

    ReplyDelete